Freehold and Business Caravan Park and General Store close to Murray River
On offer is the freehold and business of the Boundary Bend Caravan Park and General store. Revenues are derived from various sources including fuel sales, cafe sales, take away food sales, liquor sales, accommodation sales and general merchandise sales.
- Rural caravan park situated on 4.346 hectares with room to expand.
- General store providing fuel, groceries, food and general liquor license
- Outstanding highway position and close to the Murray River with boat ramp access.
- Accommodation income from annuals, tourists, seasonal workers and residential.
- Substantial 37meg annual water licence.
- Currently operated under management and would suit hands on operator.
NB: Property inspections are by appointment only