CHEVRON ISLAND OFF THE PLAN PERMANENT MANAGEMENT RIGHTS
ResortBrokers exclusively offers this outstanding opportunity in the sought after village-style Chevron Island riverside residential quarter of Surfers Paradise.
Stanhill will provide 61 two and three-bedroom luxury apartments and an impressive range of 5-star hotel inspired lifestyle amenities.
Chevron Island is undergoing significant urban gentrification, led primarily by the adjacent $395 million Gold Coast Cultural Precinct development which will link to the island with the Green Bridge for pedestrian and cycle access.
- Under construction and due for completion in 2020
- Panoramic views from rooftop area with pool & spa, gymnasium, yoga and entertaining areas. Private business lounge/dining room
- An exceptional location, within walking distance of the beach and local shopping centre, vibrant cafe & restaurant culture
- 9 storeys with expansive aspect across the Gold Coast waterways and Surfers Paradise skyline
- High net profit of $215,795 prepared by specialist accountants Holmans
- A well-appointed 28sqm office on title, located off the impressive lobby with quality built-in cabinetry
- No requirement to purchase an apartment or live on site.
- Unit 301 has been held for the incoming manager's to purchase if desired. Stunning 2 bed, 2 bath apartment with large terrace on Level 3
- No set office hours in agreements
- Brand new 25 year Caretaking and Letting Agreements
- Upscale lobby and ground floor pool
- Investor profile and income projections available upon application
- The developer is seeking experienced management rights operators only with a preference for those with Off the Plan experience
- All inspections will be by appointment only