Defining the new West Melbourne - Off The Plan Management Rights
Presenting the management rights and associated real estate to "The Marker", an elegant, mid-rise development occupying a prominent corner position on Spencer, Stanley and Roden Streets in West Melbourne.
Boasting 195 apartments, designed above integrated retail at street level, these two prestigious eight-storey buildings comprise a blend of one, two and three bedroom apartments and are well-suited to both permanent and short-term occupation.
The Marker has an anticipated 70% investor profile. Income projections have been prepared by Holmans indicating a net profit over $1.145m (based on 85 short-term, 55 permanent and 55 owner occupiers).
- Two buildings with 145 apartments in Spencer/Stanley St buildings and 50 in Roden St
- Consists of 84 x 1 bed, 101 x 2 bed/2 bath and 10 x 3 bed – totalling 195 apartments
- Projected 70% investor profile based on sales to date
- $200,000 Body Corporate Salary and projected net profit circa. $1.145 million
- Strong sales with many letting appointments secured at point of sale - due for completion Q1 2021
- Designated 87sqm freehold operating space adjoining main foyer plus cleaning and storage rooms
- Secured Aldi tenancy and three additional retail lots for F&B and speciality shops
- Facilities - garden courtyard, resident’s lounge with kitchenette, dining area, conference & meeting rooms
- Ideally placed between the energetic CBD and vibrant Docklands for short-term and permanent occupation
- Superb inter-city connectivity with tram stop located on Spencer St
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE 5PM AEST FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2020
NB. All inspections by appointment only