Boutique property set on 4 acres located just minutes from the CBD of Orange
A rare opportunity to purchase the Freehold Going Concern of this resort-style property, situated on 4 acres in Orange, NSW is now available.
This unique property features eight contemporary accommodation units as well as a stunning, four-bedroom homestead built in the 1800s surrounded by beautiful, established gardens. Located just minutes from the Orange CBD and opposite a sensational golf course, the boutique business boasts an adjusted net profit of $294,868 p.a. in the 2021 financial year.
Secure a fantastic sought-after home with an onsite established business in a tourist hot spot in regional NSW.
- Grand four-bedroom homestead built late 1800's
- Six studio apartments and 2 x two-bedroom apartments
- Strong repeat clientele
- Additional land onsite for further units to be developed
- An adjusted Net profit of $294,868 p.a. 2021 Financial Year
- Stunning residential home in Orange with business already established onsite
- All self-contained apartments with well-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Located opposite Orange’s Wentworth Golf Club and adjacent to Towac Park Racecourse
- Well-presented boutique property located on 4 acres of established gardens, just minutes away from town
- Property inspections are by appointment only