Rare freehold opportunity in the Byron Hinterland with DA approvals in place!
Opportunities to secure a freehold property like Nightcap Ridge come up once in a lifetime. Nestled inside a World Heritage National Park, in the picturesque Byron hinterland, is the unparalleled offering of 67 acres of private land with DA approvals to expand in place.
The already successful business consistently has an above 75 per cent occupancy rate, with event forward bookings 12-18 months in advance. Now is the time to buy and reap the rewards on offer for this unique and approved development.
- Rare opportunity for a property of this calibre to come to market
- 67 acres of world heritage listed, private land in the Byron hinterland
- Development opportunity with RU1 zoning and DA approval in place to build 12 extra cottages
- Future expansion opportunity to build wellness retreat, restaurant, cafe, distillery or add glamping tents
- Three eco-luxe self-contained cottages, three-bed homestead, architecturally designed function space
- Full solar system, spring-fed water supply and off-grid infrastructure
- Helicopter access, fire pit areas, large pond, two dams and jetty
- Liquor and water use licences in place
- High occupancy rates, forward bookings and five-star guest rating
- Inspections are by appointment only
360 interactive view