Rare chance to secure a freehold motel with the workload of a passive investment
The Rosedale Motel in the central Gippsland enjoys ongoing occupancy through a labour hire company that supplies workers to the farms in the region. The fact that occupancy comes through one labour hire company and the length of stay is long means lower operating costs with very little work required.
- 17 rooms - Occupancy ongoing to a labour hire company
- Very minimal maintenance - commercial kitchen & recreation room
- Like having a passive investment with the financial benefits of a going concern
- Approved accommodation under government seasonal work program
- Highway frontage on Princes Highway
- Property inspections are by appointment only