THE “FIRST AND LAST PUB IN THE NORTHERN TERRITORY"
The family-owned and operated roadhouse is occupying circa 10.96 hectares of rare freehold land, offering refreshments, provisions, comfort and fuel to all who travel through, work and live in this remote location.
- Multiple, diverse income streams
- Range of accommodation options including caravaning, camping and cabins
- Facilities include an in-ground swimming pool, guest laundry and new amenities block
- Two bedroom transportable manager’s residence with one bathroom, separate lounge, kitchen and laundry, and recently installed new air-conditioner.
- The Mulga Bar opened from 7am – 11pm daily. Pub meals are available after 5pm.
- No lock in fuel contract
- Set to benefit from Aussies being encouraged to holiday at home