LIVE AND WORK IN A PRISTINE AUSTRALIAN LOCATION AWAY FROM THE HUSTLE & BUSTLE
Mist at Cape Tribulation is nestled on over 3 hectares of freehold land.
It comprises of a stylish 3 bed, 2 bath modern Queenslander style home and offers 3 x 50m2 luxury boutique pavilions for the discerning traveller wishing to stay and explore the nature of this area where the world's oldest rainforest meets the reef.
Returning a healthy net profit, mist is one of those rare opportunities that really does offer a lifestyle and work balance.
- Three near new luxury boutique pavilions decoratively styled with private outdoor deck areas
- Healthy net profit of circa $150k
- Large stylish renovated family home
- No staff required – one person role
- Beautifully maintained grounds with iconic rainforest views
- Set on 3.16 hectares of pristine freehold land
- Property has its own mountain fed fresh water stream for guests to relax
- Advanced plans for solar-to-hydrogen microgrid in the Daintree/Cape Tribulation region
- Inspections by appointment only